The FASE Grant Program is currently on hold. Please check back for updates after January 1, 2018.
The FASE Grant Program supports individuals and institutions providing outstanding string education opportunities for children and adults. Priority is given to proposals that are concerned with furthering the reach of The Bornoff Approach and classroom string teaching, hosting or attending teacher training workshops, advanced level study for young performers, and programs that benefit economically disadvantaged or underserved populations.
Grants from the Foundation for the Advancement of String Education may be used to support a variety of activities such as:
- Institutional awards for program development
- Teacher training
- Individual student support
- Institutional awards for one time projects such as guest artists, research projects, or capital expenditures
- Institutional awards for projects such as camps, workshops, or festival development
- Individual awards for professional development for educators, college study, private lessons or tuition
- Awards for outreach activities such as school presentations or residencies
The FASE, Inc. grant awards will not support any programming that discriminates or discourages participation on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age in their enrollment or employment policies.
2015-2016 Grant Application Due Dates:
April 1, 2016 – Grant request for June through December, 2016
November 1, 2016 – Grant requests for January through May, 2017
April 1, 2017 – Grant request for June through December, 2017
November 1, 2017 – Grant requests for January through May, 2018
Please fill in the online form— OR —submit all required materials:
By email to: email@example.com
By mail to: FASE, INC. 475 Valley Street Scottsville, VA 24590